Current positions available
DMG's Market Leading Radio and Digital Brands
• Nova FM – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth
• Smooth FM – Sydney, Melbourne and on DAB+ in Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth
• FIVEaa – Adelaide
• Star 104.5 – Central Coast NSW
• NovaNation – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth
• Koffee – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide nad Perth
Working at DMG Radio Australia
DMG Radio is committed to providing a stimulating, innovative, satisfying, safe and fair environment where each employee is encouraged and provided with every opportunity to succeed.
In return, we seek dedication and excellence from our people. The key behaviours that underpin dmg employee performance include:
• Our people live and breathe the DMG Purpose and Values
• They’re passionate about the radio and digital media industry, and about working in a creative team that does things differently
• DMG employees deliver to a high standard and will go above and beyond when required
• The teams work across the whole business – functionally and geographically, collaborating with teams locally, nationally and with clients and customers alike
• DMG employees are professional and commercially astute, and develop that expertise at all times They’re self-aware, resilient, embrace and thrive on change, and are always looking to raise the bar, both internally and externally.
DMG employs people who want to be Number 1 and the best in the market, people who want to work with a winning team in a passionate and fun culture.
As part of the DMG Team you will be expected to:
• Contribute to the company’s strategic and specific goals, targets and objects
• Always do your best and a be a role model to others
• Be open to new ideas, flexible in your approach and adaptable to change
• Share your information and knowledge so others may benefit
• Communicate, and provide and accept constructive feedback
• Treat people, the brand, clients and work colleagues with respect
We are a results driven company and a core part of our culture is that everyone understands and owns what we’re here to achieve. As such, the DMG Values we ask our employees to own include:
Equal Opportunity Employer
At DMG, we want to employ the 'best person for the job'.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will ensure that if you are seeking employment with us you will be treated fairly and equitably and will not be subjected to any form of unlawful discrimination or harassment.
Whether you are looking to work with us or are already an employee, you will be given the opportunity for employment, or for promotion, training, transfer or benefit, based on merit. This means that our assessment of you will always be determined on your ability, knowledge, aptitude, experience and your relevant qualifications, as they relate to the requirements of the particular position.
Tips for Job Seekers
Would you like to know more about employment opportunities at DMG Radio Australia? Please review the current positions available and apply for the specific role you are interested in at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are seeking employment opportunities, please send us an updated CV and if applicable an audio sample, show reels or portfolio of work as required for consideration.
Please follow us at http://www.linkedin.com/company/dmg-radio-australia for regular updates on What’s new at DMG Radio.