Agency Client Executive – Sydney
DMG is a recognised leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world class radio and digital media across Australia.
DMG commenced operations in 1996, has a proud history of innovation and continues to break new ground. In November 2009, Lachlan Murdoch’s Illyria acquired a 50 percent stake in the company from Daily Mail & General Trust plc. Under Lachlan Murdoch’s Chairmanship and the leadership of CEO, Cathy O’Connor, dmg continues to grow and lead the way in the online and digital space. The company’s corporate headquarters are based in Pyrmont, Sydney and the business employs passionate and energetic people across Australia.
Want to ‘Live Life NOVA!’ – Do you have the following points of difference?
• Vision and values (we are a creative and innovative business in how we achieve results)
• People (our people embrace our culture and are passionate about our brands)
• Brand (we live our dmg brands and values: live life Nova!)
• Culture (collaborative, client focused, want to be the best in all we do)
• Management (motivated and passionate about people and their success, highly visible in market and driven by adding value to our clients)
• Going through a rapid period of change
The successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding Commercial Agency Sales skills, having effectively managed Agency portfolios and will be confident and innovative operator able to hit Sales targets and retain Agency portfolios. (Detailed PD attached at the end of the document).
Essential selection criteria include: -
• Experience in delivering great Sales results – has a proven record developing relationships, sustaining and growing client accounts/portfolios and demonstrated results in achieving sales targets
• Results oriented - ‘hungry’ and passionate to make a difference to the bottom line and achieve results
• Excellent proposal skills - able to provide compelling pitches
• Resilient - Perseveres to achieve goals. Able to be flexible in how they achieve results. Stays calm under pressure.
• Great Learner - has aptitude to learn from feedback and adapt for clients and team
• Capacity, the ability to juggle simultaneous tasks to meet deadlines
• High level of accuracy, eye for detail,
• Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial, hands-on spirit
• Energetic and willing to thrive in a fast-moving, matrix structure and dynamic culture
• Problem Solving - Seeks all relevant facts. Liaises with stakeholders. Analyses issues from different perspectives and draws sound inferences from available data. Identifies and proposes workable solutions
We are committed to rewarding High Performing Talent and prepared to offer a highly competitive Sales Incentive Program (high performance incentive for on target and over performance incentive).
Want to know more?
Subject line: Agency Client Executive – Sydney