Agency Sales Coordinator – Melbourne
Do you have outstanding administrative support experience in the Media Industry?
Do you have a high level and attention to detail?
Are you use to working in a tight deadline environment?
Want to ‘Live Life Nova’...
Your goal will be to ensure the highest quality in administrative support to assist the sales team in achieving its goals and revenue for the business. You will be energetic, enthusiastic, innovative and results-driven with a strong ethical approach. You will be passionate about the industry but even more passionate about working in a place which does things differently.
The key responsibilities are to: -
• Assists with presentations and proposals (15%).
• Preparation of correspondence and responding to client queries for Client Executives (30%)
• Processing of on-air booking approval of forms, sourcing advertising material and instructions plus assisting the implementation of client campaigns (55%) quote correct booking rates to clients
• Effective use of sales resources and process reports for Client Executives
• Assist with organization of client events and functions as required
• Prepare post campaign analysis including post & pre-times, air checks, etc. for specific clients as required
• Maintains and promotes effective working relationships with key functions including creative, promotions, programming etc
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then what are you doing still reading this?
Please email 1 Document including a brief Introduction & CV.
Subject line: Agency Sales Coordinator – Melbourne
Please note your availability and salary expectations on your application.