Casanova - Sydney
Want to work at one of Sydney’s most exciting radio stations?
One that delivers Killer Ideas, Imaginative Experiences and is always on the look for What’s Next?
You do? Then you should flick your resume to us here at Nova 969… cos we’re looking for some Top Talent to join our team!
In particular, we’re looking to fill a few positions within Sydney’s best street team - our Nova 969 Casanovas!
Within this casual role you are likely to…
• Work on Nova outside broadcasts – which could mean anything from setting up signage, being a ‘runner’ for our on-air guys, sampling products, Mcing or even testing motorised eskies! We’re serious.
• Mingling, working, dancing and just about everything there is to do on both client and station led events
• Drive the Nova cars around the streets of Sydney - meeting current listeners, chatting to potential new ones and flying the Nova flag at community events
• Get pranked, asked to dress up in some weird outfit or buy snacks for Wippa
• Representing our clients and their products by handing out the best free samples and product information
So who are we looking for? Someone who is:
• Interested in radio
• A team player but also has the ability to be a leader
• Hardworking & reliable
• Approachable, presentable and full of energy
• Professional & confident
• Available to work on weekends
• Able to communicate with all stakeholders
Prior promotional or event experience is welcomed but not necessary. A current driver’s license is a MUST.
Any additional and random skills like juggling, singing, fire twirling and trapeze walking are always desirable as well!
Subject line: Casanova Sydney
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted