Direct Client Executive - Adelaide
Do you have the passion and commitment to chase new business?
Do you have outstanding people and presentation skills?
Can you provide innovative, tailored advertising solutions?
DMG Radio Australia has an exciting opportunity to join our Adelaide sales team. You will be responsible for the achievement of new business and revenue targets. You will be required to identify, secure and retain clients for dmg Radio Australia and its Brands at all times growing the reputation of DMG Radio in Adelaide, its survey ratings and revenue position in the market.
The key responsibility is to generate revenue through the following sales based activities:
- New client prospecting
- Promote the features and benefits of DMG Radio advertising solutions to clients
- To build lasting relationships with clients (internal and external)
- Live and display the Company’s values - Ambition, Courage, Passion, Imagination, Ownership & Integrity
- Continually seek to build industry expertise
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and thrive in a tight deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to prioritise workload and deal with last minute requirements with grace and a positive attitude
- Self-motivated, team oriented, adaptable and be ready to deal with whatever is thrown at you
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Solid experience in a sales role – Radio / Digital advertising sales would be highly desirable
- Excellent presentation skills, strong administrative and research skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills with the MS Office Suite
- A professional manner and strong resilience
- Ability to deliver timely solutions and develop strong relationships with different levels of staff, senior management across the organisation and external clients
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to carry out duties autonomously, with minimal supervision
- A current motor vehicle license
In return DMG Radio will provide you with a fun and exciting culture to work in, reward and recognition and career development opportunities.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then what are you doing still reading this? Please email your Resume and a brief paragraph of your achievements by the end of play 19 July 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org