Direct Client Executive - Adelaide
• Seeking Top Talent to Join the Direct Sales Team in Adelaide
• Located at our Offices in CBD
• APPLY NOW
DMG Radio’s Sales Director, Richard Kelly is looking for ‘Top Talent’ to join his fantastic NOVA Direct Sales team.
Richard has more than 10 years sales experience at dmg and is a fantastic leader and not satisfied with traditional practice, or static thinking. He is a leader that embraces the strengths of his team in the pursuit of excellence and always looks to exceed our client’s expectations.
Want to join a team with a wealth of Radio and Media Sales experience?
You couldn’t be in better hands with Richard and his Sales Manager, Karen Blight, Nova 919.
Want to know more about the day to day.......
• You will be energetic, enthusiastic, innovative and results driven with a strong ethical approach
• You will be passionate about the radio and media industry but even more passionate about working in a place which does things differently, always meeting listener and client needs
• Due to the immediacy of radio, it is important to be able to think ‘on your feet’ in a clear and concise manner, particularly during a high pressure situation, and to make decisions that follow Station and Brand strategies
• Attention to detail as well as creativity is imperative in this role
• Being a part of dmg, you'll be working for a radio and digital media company committed to creating as well as facilitating the creation of powerful and engaging content through exceptional people who love what they do
• We are passionate about attracting and keeping people with integrity, character and a capacity for lateral thought
• You will be confident, focussed and passionate about generating business and promoting a range of dmg Radio advertising solutions to clients and provides high quality outcomes and build relationships with clients and customers through referrals, lead generation and your existing network (internally and externally)
• You will have outstanding communication skills, with an ability to prioritise workloads and deal with last minute requirements with grace and a positive attitude
• Self-motivated, adaptable and be ready to deal with whatever is thrown at you
Attributes and Experience we are looking for: -
• Minimum 2-4 years previous sales and business development experience
• Experience in Media Sales is desirable, however not essential
• Proven success and ability to consistently meet required budget targets
• Able to develop and execute client service plans
• Advanced MS Office, Excel and Microsoft Outlook experience
• Excellent internal and external stakeholder management, influencing and consultative communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills and love of deadlines.
Want to be part of an awesome team which is growing? Please email your Resume and a brief paragraph of your achievements to date.
Subject line: Direct Client Executive Adelaide
Note: Successful applicants will only be contacted