Imaging Producer – Brisbane
• Seeking Top Talent to Join the NOVA Programming Team
• Located at our Offices in Teneriffe, Brisbane
• APPLY NOW
This exciting opportunity will see you working as part of the Programming Team, undertaking imaging production for the Brisbane’s, ‘NUMBER 1’ Breakfast show with Ash Kip & Luttsy.
You will join a team that counts tap dancing, fishing, sprinting and mayonnaise as their favourite things; they're just ordinary people doing almost ordinary things on breakfast...
As the Imaging Producer for the B’fast show you will be responsible for the quality and delivery of all commercials and audio content. It involves working collaboratively with Programming to ensure a smooth process in efficient and effective production. You will be responsible for ensuring quality items are produced and ready for airtime by using your excellent time management skills to meet deadlines. Your goal will be to ensure a smooth and effective process for outstanding production.
We are looking for someone who is: -
• Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative and results driven with a strong ethical approach
• You will be passionate about the industry but even more passionate about working in a place which does things differently.
• Passionate and committed to developing and implementing “shit hot experiences” for our clients and listeners
• You need to be ambitious, courageous, and have the ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively whilst working across several projects at once.
• A desire to work in a fast paced and fun environment with an appetite for success
• Outstanding work ethic and high integrity
• Total ownership of your projects with fanatical attention to detail
• The ability to implement creative and effective promotional concepts as committed including legal requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have: -
• Minimum 2+ yrs Previous sound engineering experience / imaging experience
• Experience in Media or Broadcasting is highly desirable.
• Advanced MS Office, Excel and Microsoft Outlook experience.
• Excellent internal and external stakeholder management, influencing and consultative communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills and love of deadlines.
If you can tick all of these boxes, then we want to chat to you. We are looking for the suitable applicant to start ASAP, please advise of your availability.
Subject line: Imaging Producer - Brisbane
Please send your CV, brief intro, and a link to samples of your work.