National Infrastructure Engineer - Brisbane
• Are you experienced at maintaining broadcasting systems?
• Experience with security systems, installs and documents all studio, transmission and computing infrastructure.
• Also you will be involved in project work as required.
The key responsibilities are to provide the following Technical, Technology/ Engineering Planning and forecasting through building strong relationships across all DMG stations:
We are looking for someone who has an excellent: -
• Ability to assist with design, installation, testing and documentation of all studio, transmission and computing infrastructure
• Maintenance of all studio, transmission and computing equipment
• Assist staff with the operation of studio equipment, office equipment and computer hardware and software
• Train staff in the use of equipment where required
• Administration of communications and security systems
• Ensure all technical spares and documentation are adequately maintained, and advise Chief Engineer of any requirements as a priority
• Participate in the 24 hour on call roster/stand by for emergencies
• Offers effective and efficient solutions to customers
• Meets time frames required for delivery of projects
Qualifications/ Attributes and Experience we are looking for: -
• 3 - 4 + years minimum Experience in Radio Broadcasting and with Studio Transmission systems
• Flexible and adaptable to work outside of core hours.
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office and sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
• Ability to deliver timely solutions and develop strong relationships with different
levels of staff, senior management across the organisation and external clients
Send your CV, a brief intro and tour salary expectations.
Subject Line: NIE - Brisbane