Nova Drive Executive Producer - Melbourne
• Seeking Top Talent to Join the NOVA Programming Team
• Located at our Offices in Richmond
• APPLY NOW
This exciting opportunity will see you working as part of the Programming Team, production of the Drive show which includes ensuring the strategy; content and delivery meet the objectives of the NOVA brand and is relevant to the target audience. The incumbent generates ideas and develops the concepts to reality, builds segments and with the on air presenters and Programme Director, ensures all content is in line with the brand and strategy and requires the ability to represent the Programme Director, the on air announcers and listeners. The incumbent contributes to the programming strategy and ensures the representation of the Drive show is outstanding and a positive experience for listeners and clients at all times.
We are looking for someone who is: -
• Passionate and committed to developing and implementing “shit hot experiences” for our clients and listeners.
• You need to be ambitious, courageous, and have the ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively whilst working across several projects at once.
• A desire to work in a fast paced and fun environment with an appetite for success.
• Outstanding work ethic and high integrity
• Total ownership of your projects with fanatical attention to detail
• The ability to implement creative and effective promotional concepts as committed including legal requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have: -
• Minimum 3-4 years Previous Programming or Metro Radio experience.
• Experience in Media, Agency or Broadcasting is highly desirable.
• Advanced MS Office, Excel and Microsoft Outlook experience.
• Excellent internal and external stakeholder management, influencing and consultative communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills and love of deadlines.
If you can tick all of these boxes, then we want to chat to you. We are looking for the suitable applicant to start late June, early July.
Subject Line: Nova Drive Executive Producer - Melbourne