Office Manager/Personal Assistant to Station GM - 6 month contract - Sydney
• DMG is a recognised leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world class radio and digital media across Australia.
• DMG commenced operations in 1996, has a proud history of innovation and continues to break new ground.
• The company’s corporate headquarters are based in Pyrmont, Sydney and the business employs passionate and energetic people across Australia.
• DMG employs people who want to be Number 1 and the best in the market, people who want to work with a winning team in a passionate and fun culture.
As the Office Manager / PA to the GM of Sydney you will be expected to:
• Manage the administrative details for the Station and GM, liaising with internal and external stakeholders in professional way
• Demonstrated high ethical standards of conduct and confidentiality
• Responsibility for the day to day running of the office
• Responsible for station planning, maintenance, organization, and controlling the flow of paperwork, including the preparation of; - Station communications and reporting, Occupational Health and Safety management, Security, Account reconciliation, induction of new employees, coordination and execution of Station events and looking after VIP guests visiting the Station
• Contribute to the Station’s strategic business goals, targets and objects
• Always do your best and a be a role model to others
• Be open to new ideas, flexible in your approach and adaptable to change
• Share your information and knowledge so others may benefit
• Treat people, the brand, clients and work colleagues with respect
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Minimum 5 years in a similar role
• Strong Microsoft Office experience
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to communicate with a diverse range of external customers
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
In this position you will be expected to have many talents. Some of the competencies we will be looking for will be; - solution orientated, excellent decision making, integrity, assertivity, flexibility, accuracy and the ability to cope with pressure.
Subject Line: Office Manager/Personal Assistant
Note: Successful candidate will only be contacted