Technology Support Engineer - Sydney
This exciting position provides Technology Support to dmg Radio’s employees across multiple locations, with primary focus on those located in the Sydney market.
- Do you want the coolest Broadcasting and Technology job in Sydney?
- Do you want to work for a company committed to creating world class radio?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative and ground breaking radio business where Engineering and IT is core to this success?
- Do you have years of industry experience?
If you have said “yes” to the above and you have the following skills and knowledge, then we want to hear from you:
- IT/Computing degree and/or suitable Microsoft Certification
- Extensive experience troubleshooting hardware and software faults on servers, workstations and laptops.
- Solid skills and experience with Microsoft products such as Active Directory, Exchange, Server 2003, Server 2008, WinXP, Win7 and Office.
- Understanding of MAC OS X and the ability to investigate and solve problems in a time sensitive environment.
- Experience with hardware and configuration of TCP/IP network infrastructure, including Cisco switches and routers.
- Experience and a firm grasp of data backup systems, anti-virus software, PC peripherals, and IT best practice techniques.
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal to ensure a high level of service to both technical and non technical employees
- Demonstrated consistent logic, rationale, and objectivity in problem solving
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks on a daily basis and to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Interest in evaluation of new products and services to make IT and communications more efficient and cost effective
You must be energetic, self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision whilst providing exceptional customer service. You will preferably have been employed in commercial radio or similar roles previously and understand broadcast environment priorities.
You’ll work in a dynamic environment, along with people that are demanding, innovative and passionate about getting it right. If this excites you, and you think you can cut the mustard in this challenging position, then what are you waiting for?
Subject: Technology Support Engineer
Applications close Friday 1st February 2013.